How It Works - Florida Online Traffic School Classes
Keep points off you license! Our online traffic school makes it easy...
Traffic School Success courses are approved for insurance premium reduction and court-mandated credit. They are certified by the State of Florida and the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. Our online traffic school courses afford you assistance with reduction in penalty for your traffic ticket, qualification in acquiring a learner's permit or driver's license, and consideration for receiving a discount on your auto insurance.
Traffic School Success ranks high among Florida online traffic schools. We have designed our courses to be interesting and comprehensive. They provide all the information you need to know to pass the exams and receive a Certificate of Completion.
Our driver education courses can be successfully taken by people of all levels of driving capabilities and computer skills. Our prices are competitive and, more importantly, offer optimum convenience for the individual who doesn't want to sit through long, boring lectures at a traditional traffic school.
Choose the class that's right for you. Our Internet driving courses include: Florida 4-Hour Basic Driver Improvement online traffic course, Florida Mature Driver Program, Florida 8-Hour Intermediate Driver Improvement , Florida Online ADI / Judge Ordered Class, Georgia 30 Hour Driver Education Course and Florida First Time Driver Drug Alcohol Traffic Awareness (DATA) internet driving course.
Florida Online Traffic School Courses Made Easy!
Ready to get started? Complete the Florida Mature Driver Program Course in 5 simple steps:
- Step 1 - Click on the Register for this course.
- Step 2 – Complete the course at your own speed.
- Step 3 – Complete all quizes and pass the final exam
- Step 4 – Certificate processed and sent to you!
- Step 5 – Present Certificate to your County Clerk of Court
And remember, help is ALWAYS available to you via phone or e-mail.
Traffic School Success offers e-mail support 24/7. Or you can reach us by phone during business hours at 1-850-668-6087. Most likely, you'll find it easy to follow our step-by-step instructions. Here are the key features for our online traffic school courses.
- All courses are taken 100% online. No need to ever attend a class or meet with a teacher in person.
- You can begin immediately.
- You can do coursework at any time 24/7.
- The courses are very easy to use with clear instructions on how to proceed through the material.
- To enroll for a course, you'll need to create an account with your own user name and password which will allow you to enter and exit the system.
- Each course is divided into several sections. Each section is comprised of subsections. You can start and stop and leave and return when you want. However, it is best to stop only at the end of subsections. If you happen to log off in the middle of a subsection, you will need to resume the course at the beginning of that subsection.
- The course integrates reading, interactive tutorials, animated cartoons, audio/video and graphics. Pay attention to all of these components as you may be tested on any of the material that is presented to you.
- After each section, you will be presented with a simple quiz. You must pass the quiz with a 100% to advance to the next section. If you do not, you will be prompted to review that section again.
- If your course uses validation, you must answer all of the validation questions correctly to proceed through the course. These questions are timed. As a security precaution, if you fail the validation process three times, you will be locked out of the course. You must then call our toll-free line to verify your identity before you will be able to resume the course.
- You must pass your final exam with a score of 80% or better. You may take the final exam as many times as needed.
- Once you have completed the course and passed the final exam, your Certificate of Completion will be printed and mailed to you within 72 hours. Express shipping is available for an additional fee.